Make a statement in any room with this framed poster of Toledo's Hylant Building, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class. Designed in the 1950s and built in the early 1960s, this bold fifteen-story building rises up along Madison Avenue—surrounded by a plaza. This print tells the story of Toledo's Midcentury Masterpiece in vivid color and detail as captured by master photographer, Matthew McNulty.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia